Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Simpsons ride!


So Cory & I (Brynne) took a trip to Universal Studio's with a few friends. It was great because Cory got us front of the line passes so we didn't have lines all day. The first ride we went on the was the SIMPSONS ride. Let me tell you it was AMAZING! I seriously have never been on a ride like that. Everyone was amazed when we got of the ride. Of course I was the only one who noticed that in the ride when Maggie has a big part it smells like baby. Of course the boys didn't noticed and Cory just thought I can't get a baby off my mind. LOL But later in the day we went on the ride again and I told them to pay attention and smell the whole ride...yep when Maggie comes into the ride it smells like a baby. Anyway, I don't want to give too much info on the ride because I think it is best to be like me and not know anything about it because it was fantastic!

2 comments:

Hammers said...

Sounds like fun! Cute hair Brynne.

kitchenditcher said...

I have not been to Universal Studios in sooooo long! Sounds like fun. But I'm wondering about the baby smell. Was it baby powder or a smelly diaper???