Friday, November 21, 2008

Pictures...for you Cousins!

Justin inspired me to get out some old pictures and post one a week. Well I couldn’t post just one after going through them…at least not the first week. After this week our family is pulling out one photo and will be posting it but for now this is for the cousins….
I thought this picture was great! Please notice Doug under Nathan with a knife…too funny!



WOW Doug so Strong! I believe John was the photographer is this picture and captured Doug moving a car.


They used to say Doug and I looked like twins…probably cause my lovely haircut I gave myself oh and him too.


Yes…Multiple Family unit. I believe this is the trip Nate set the forest on fire and we stopped it with his Dr. Pepper.


Gotta Love our dollar Grandma….I love her so much I named my Child/Puppy after her…LOLA LEILA


And this is a picture of Cousin Ryan and I….so cute when we were little!


Hope you enjoyed the pictures…..can’t wait to post the next one with my Dad in short shorts…get ready!
Love you all!
Brynne

7 comments:

Hammers said...

Somehow that picture with me and Nate sums up our youth quite well.

Lesli said...

Look at how young everyone is! What's with my scrunchy? Oh man... I had a blast on that trip.

Hammers said...

If you're going to post your dad in shorts I must implore you... this is a family blog, keep it clean. However, your dad's legs did look rather nice in Daisy Dukes.

Brett and Staci said...

Oh wow! So glad I grew up!

kitchenditcher said...

LOVED the moving the car photo! Too funny!

Stefanie said...

More proof Great Grandma didn't like me - I never got money!! My dollar must have gone to Doug!

Lindsey said...

Haha oh I am so glad I am not in any of these pictures! Remember Nate with that weird high voice he used to have? Haha. I still wonder where all those home videos went.