Monday, October 19, 2009

Update on the Wisniewski family (Pics to follow):

Vicki & Mark
The house is still standing!
When asked what they took when evacuated –
Vicki said “I thought about everyone else – I grabbed pictures, Jay’s mission books, Great Grandma’s dresses and much more. I left my clothes. I don’t like any of them. I told them to burn.”

Mark said “I took my bikes and my ski’s, oh and I went back when I realized I forgot Vicki.”

Okay those weren’t their exact words but pretty close.

The Griffiths
Makaela started kindergarten. She loves it!
Aubri is three and as funny as ever.
Shaun is the most adorable baby there is!
Hailee and Josh love their new house and the girl’s loves to go swimming in their pool. Mak even named the waterfall Griffith falls!

Andersons
Drugs (fertility that is) and hot flashes – that sums up Brynne’s life.
Putting up with an emotional wife – Sums up Cory’s life.

Jr. Wisniewski’s
Parks is here! He is a very cute baby – like a mini Jay with Nicole’s eyes.
Jay is working at a fire station in Yucca valley and Nicole is staying home enjoying time with Parks and being a very good mother.

The Granddogs
Lola and Harley love spending time at Grandma and Grandpa’s. Peeing on Grandpa’s grass – making brown spots is their favorite thing to do.
“Bark bark bark” Says Harley (which means - We love Gramps even if he gets mad at us.)

Happy
Deceased. She was put to sleep after a “happy” life.

3 comments:

Brett and Staci said...

That's awesome! Love it! Can't wait to see the pics.

Hammers said...

Horray for a new post! It's good to hear that everyone is surviving. Hang in there Brynne. We too are excited to see some family pics. Miss you guys.

Jamie

Burns Bunch said...

Thanks for the update! We look forward to your pictures!