Thursday, July 24, 2008

I've been tagged!!!!

I'm it! I'm it! Debbie tagged me (Brynne) ! I love questions and things to keep me busy so this makes me so happy…yippee! Being tagged is fun! Well unless it says you get bad luck for not doing it – cause I don’t believe in those.

Okay, so I am supposed to list six words that describe my life. It’s hard to pick six words that describe your life…summing it up in six words is harder then you think. But here goes nothing…

1. Fortunate
2. Family
3. Faithful
4. Splendid
5. Meaningful
6. Organized

So now the second part of the tag is to tag five others. The following people have been duly warned!!

Hailee – Okay lady let’s hear it!
Julie – You are the reason I started a blog…and I love you!
Peel Ordeel - Can’t wait to see what you guys come up with.
Lacey - I’m sure you have some good ones, since your son is so adorable.
Justin – Can’t wait to see yours! Now it’s your turn!

5 comments:

Gary & Julie said...

Yeah, I'm excited, but I hope I have a couple hours or days before I have to complete this tag-task!!! I'll try hard to do it speedy! love ya

WisAndGrif said...

Here's mine!
1)blessed
2)crazy
3)fun
4)family-oriented
5) loved
6) enjoyable

Love, Hailee

kitchenditcher said...

Brynne, I LOVED your words...good job! Now I have to hop over to Julie's to see what she said. I am SO GLAD that you are blogging....I just LOVE you!!

Lacey said...

Hey thanks for the tag brynne! Now I tag Nicole!

Gary & Julie said...

Ok Brynne, tomorrow after I do your hair-I'm going to do my tagging!!! I know, finally!